Thursday, April 27, 2017

Nauvoo Field Trip

I would say my favorite part was the games, I think this because there were so many games I haven't even heard of! The stilts were like the hardest thing I have ever tried to stand on! Something new I learned that they did in the 1840's was the machine they used to make bricks with some people use it still today which amazes me! Their leader was killed and the people were forced out of their homes because of their religion. I would want to research about the gunsmith shop because I would want to see what brands they made and if there are any similar to now!

7 comments:

  1. I really loved the games too. I also found the bricks really interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stilts were hard the temple did look cool good job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um Max It said the temple was for religious reasons and that no one lived in the temple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, the stilts were pretty hard! Great Reflection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how a lot of the games in Pioneer Pastimes were physical as well as mental... you had to use your bodies and your minds to be successful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also think the stilts were hard. I almost fell off 3 times! I like how interesting you made your post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with you, the pioneer games where fun.

    ReplyDelete